UV Care Smart Robot UV Vacuum with Camera (PRE-ORDER)
Delivery is 3-4 weeks after the order has been placed.
It's hip. It's smart. It's the best automatic robo-cleaner that you will ever have!
Model Name: UV Smart Robot UV Vacuum with Camera Visual Navigation Sensor
Model Number: UVSRV20
Features: Anti-Collision, Anti-Fall, Adjustable Fan Speed, Smart Memory Map Positioning, Set Virtual Walls
Navigation System: Camera+Visual SLAM+SLAM
Number of Optical Sensors: 31 Sets
Functions: Auto Cleaning, Spot Cleaning, Border Cleaning, Manual Control, Suction Power Control, Pre Program Cleaning Schedule
Suction Power Settings: Silent, Normal, Strong
● Silent: 1800 pa
● Normal: 2150 pa
● High: 2500 pa
Control Methods: Manual via Control Panel, Remote Control, Wi-Fi App, Voice Activated (Amazon Alexa & Google Home Compatible)
Maximum Coverage Area: 180 sqm
Dust Bin Capacity: 600 mL
Dust Bin Filters: Primary Mesh Filter and HEPA Filter
Dust Bin HEPA Filter Grade: H11
Water Tank Capacity: 300 mL
Water Dispensing Modes (via Mobile App):
● I: Small Amount
● II: Standard Amount
● III: Large Amount
UVC Wavelength: 253.7 nm
UVC Lamp Power: 2 Watts
UVC Lamp Life: 15,000 hrs
UVC Safety Feature: Lamp automatically shuts off when unit is lifted or flipped upward
Climbing Ability: 1.8 m
Motor Type: Japanese Nidec Brushless Motor
Material: ABS Plastic, Brush Finish
Charging Time (Full Charge):
● Initial (First 3 Times): 12 hrs
● Succeeding: 4-5 hrs
Run Time (Full Charge):
● Vacuum: 1-2 hrs
● Succeeding: 2-3 hrs
Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Battery Capacity: 2000 mAh, 14.8 V
Charging Base Rated Input Power: 11.4 Watts
Charging Base Rated Input Voltage: 19V 0.6 A
Charging Base Output Voltage: 19V 0.6 A
Charging Adapter Rated Input Voltage: 100-240 V; 50-60 Hz
Product Dimensions (Smart Robot): L-33 cm x W-33 cm x H-7 cm
Product Dimensions (Charging Base): L-15 cm x W- 15 cm x H-15 cm
Product Weight: 2.5kg
Box Dimensions: L-38 cm x W-14 cm x H-47 cm
Box Weight: 5 kg
WHAT IS CAMERA + vSLAM NAVIGATION?
The Visual SLAM (simultaneous localization and mapping) system approach uses a camera to map and plot a navigation path.
Typically in a visual SLAM system, set points (points of interest determined by the algorithm) are tracked through successive camera frames to triangulate 3D position, called feature-point triangulation. This information is relayed back to create a 3D map and identify the location of the robot.
After mapping and localization via SLAM are complete, the robot can chart a navigation path. Through visual SLAM, a robotic vacuum cleaner would be able to easily and efficiently navigate a room while bypassing chairs or a coffee table, by figuring out its own location as well as the location of surrounding objects.
All Floor Types (Hardwood, Engineered Wood, Bamboo, Laminate, Linoleum, Tiles, Carpet, Stone, Vinyl, Marble)
- Interchangeable Cleaning Cartridge System (Vacuum and Mop)
- Triple Navigation System
- Camera + Visual Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (vSLAM) + Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) technology
- Excellent Quad-Core Software
- 31 Sets of High Precision Sensors
- 3 Powerful Suction Options (Silent, Normal, Strong)
- 3 Water Dispensing Modes
- Multiple cleaning modes to meet multiple needs
- Large 600 ml dust bin capacity and 2-in-1 water tank
- Rotating side and main brushes for thorough and efficient cleaning
- Anti-Fall and Anti Collision
- Saves cleaning history after cleaning a room/ space once
- Option to set cleaning schedule
- Set Virtual Walls
- Wi-Fi Compatible
- Voice Activated through Amazon Alexa or Google Home
- Applicable for any floor type
- Automatic Recharge and Resume
- Easy to Use and Maintain
WHAT’S INSIDE THE BOX:
1 x Smart Robot UV Vacuum Unit
1 x Charging Base
1 x Charging Adapter
1 x Remote Control (2 x AAA Batteries NOT Included)
1 set Dust Bin Assembly (Dust Bin + Dust Bin Side Cover)
2 x HEPA filters (1 installed inside Dust Bin, 1 extra)
2 sets Side Brushes
2 x Microfiber Cloth (1 installed on Mop, 1 extra)
1 x Cleaning Brush
1 x User Manual
1. Auto Cleaning/ Smart Clean
Description: The robot uv vacuum will map out the area once to plan its cleaning route. Then, it will commence the cleaning process in a zigzag method.
How to Set-up:
Turn on the main switch.
When the indicator light is “ON”, lightly press the “PLAY/ PAUSE” button manually on the unit’s control panel or press the “CLEAN” on the remote control
2. Spot Cleaning/ Focus Clean
Description: Recommended for areas where garbage is concentrated on one portion of the floor. The robot cleans using a spiral motion. Once finished, the robot will return to where it started.
3. Border Cleaning/ Edge Clean
Description: For indoor border cleaning. The robot cleans along the perimeter of walls and returns to the charging station once finished.
4. Manual Control
Description: For manual control cleaning
How to Set-up:
Using the remote control, press the arrow buttons to move the robot vacuum in any direction you wish.
5. Suction Power Control
Description: Adjust suction power level according to different floor environments.
How to Set Up:
Using the remote control, press the “fan” buttons to set desired suction power
Note: Suction power can only be adjusted in automatic cleaning modes
6. Obstacle Control
Description: Option to let the robot vacuum cross an obstacle or not
How to Set Up: Can be turned on or off via the mobile app
7. Breakpoint Continue Cleaning
Description: Option to let the robot vacuum automatically clean after charging or not
How to Set Up: Can be turned on or off via the mobile app
8. Sound Control
Description: Option to turn the sound on or off
How to Set Up: Can be turned on or off via the mobile app.
1. Fully charge the unit for 12 hours (first 3 uses); succeeding charging time is 4 to 5 hours.
2 Ways: via Charging Base and via Charging Adapter
2. Remove the protective bumper strip
3. Installed desired cleaning cartridge- Vacuum or Mop
4. Turn on the unit by pressing the main switch on the side of the unit.
5. For Vacuum (Dry Cleaning)
Choose desired cleaning mode and settings (Auto/ Smart, Spot/ Focus, Border/Edge, Manual) manually by the control panel, via remote control or via the mobile app.
Other options include:
- While cleaning, you may press the pause button on the control panel, the remote control or on the mobile app at any time.
- Wake Up . After 3 minutes of being idle, the robot vacuum will go to “sleep” mode. Press any button on the control panel, the remote control or on the mobile app to wake it up.
- You may opt to schedule specific days and times for the smart robot vacuum to clean via the mobile app
For Mop (Wet Cleaning)
- Make sure that the microfiber mop cloth is securely attached to the cartridge.
- Fill up water tank with clean water of up to 300 ml
***Option to add water-soluble cleaning solutions.
- Press the start button to begin light mopping. Water dispensing mode can also be set via the mobile app.
- Smart Robot will automatically return to the charging dock when it has finished cleaning.
- Shut Down:
- After the robot stops working press the start button for a few seconds.
- All indicator lights will turn off by then, which would mean that the robot vacuum has been shut down.
- Once done, you can turn off the main switch to completely turn it off.
- Before storing, empty the dust bin and wipe it thoroughly. Make sure that the water tank and microfiber cloth is also completely air dried.
- Store unit in a cool, dry, flat and sturdy place. Keep away from children’s reach.
- Ensure that the device is used only for the intended purpose. Any other usage NOT recommended by the manufacturer may cause damage to the user or device.
- Keep away from children’s reach.
Thank you for purchasing our products, this product warrants being free of defects in materials or workmanship commencing upon the date of original purchase.
If this product should become defective within the warranty period, we will provide outright replacement of the unit free of charge within one (1) year upon purchase. Kindly refer to your original sales receipt to validate start of warranty period.
The following circumstances are not covered by warranty:
- Warranty has expired.
- Malfunction or damage resulting from accident, incorrect use of the product (misuse, wrong voltage input, etc.) or failure to maintain or use the machine as instructed by the user manual
- Unauthorized disassembling of the machine
- Unauthorized repairs or modifications
- Forced removal of the unit’s serial number
For repairs, part replacement and technical support, please contact our service center: http://bit.ly/TheCleanRoom
For warranty claims, send a copy of this warranty receipt and proof of purchase along with the unit for repair to:
INTECH GROUP INNOVATIONS CORP: 28 Mangga Rd. Cor. Aurora Blvd. Brgy. Kaunlaran, Quezon City
- HEPA Filter
- Side Brushes
- Microfiber Cloth
- UVC Lamp