Baby Plus Prenatal Education System
BabyPlus is a patented learning system shown to strengthen your baby’s cognitive development in many ways. With BabyPlus, your baby simply learns to differentiate between two natural sounds. It’s tailored to the prenatal developmental stages, leading to so many lifelong benefits!
- The BabyPlus Prenatal Learning System promotes early cognitive development with the introduction of simple, age-appropriate sounds. Early enrichment begins as the baby compares the simple rhythmic sounds of BabyPlus to those of his natural environment, the mother’s heartbeat.
- A daily ritual like taking a prenatal vitamin; simple to play and mom can be resting, reading or active. Begin BabyPlus any time between 18 and 32 weeks of pregnancy; let baby listen to a simple sound lesson for one hour each day.
- Parents, caregivers, and physicians report that babies at birth, and throughout infancy: are born relaxed and alert; nurse readily after delivery; display an increased ability to self-soothe, and establish healthy sleep patterns.
- Later in life, parents report that their children: demonstrate strong developmental milestone achievement; longer attention spans; and enjoy strong learning and school readiness.
- Highly recommended by parents, caregivers and pediatricians alike, BabyPlus is also the shower gift of a lifetime! We've recently been awarded the 2017 Mom' Choice Award, among so many others!
Click here to download the manual.
Read customer's testimonials : https://babyplus.com/testimonials/