Saya SSK Black
Saya SSK Black
- SaYa is a hybrid sling.This combines the convenience and nursing discretion of a ring sling, the ease of use and deep pockets of a pouch sling, the comfort and dual shoulder support of a wrap or SPOC (simple piece of cloth), the versatile style and wisdom of traditional Asian carriers, the modern fabrics, construction and durability of technical carriers.
- Semi-Stretch Knit (SSK) is made of 95% cotton and 5% spandex (Matte, cotton-y feel)
- Refer to the size guide to get the correct fit.
- Tight is right!
- Saya feel should be tight, tight fit means more secure hold.
- In 3-4 months, the fit will be more relaxed as fabric adjusts and baby grows heavier.
- Saya should never feel loose. Loose fit is dangerous.
- To wear the “tight” fitting Saya, mother should place the seam in the center along her belly button.
- Lapit. - The Saya should be tight enough to hug your baby close to you. This will be most comfy to you and your baby.
- Kita. - Your baby's face should always be seen by a peek or a glance without having to move around the Saya.
- Halik. - The head of your baby should be comfortably close to you. With your head tipped over, you should be able to kiss your baby.
- Maginhawa. - Your baby's chin must never be forced onto their chest for comfortability and normal breathing.
- Alalay. - Your Saya should be the perfect size for you. A loose-fitting Saya will not be able to bring comfort and give back support for your baby.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
FOR PHILIPPINE CUSTOMERS
FREE SHIPPING for orders over ₱2,500 with code FREESHIP (non bulky items)
- There is a 5pm payment cut-off time for orders to be shipped the following day.
- There is no shipping on weekends (Saturdays & Sundays) and official holidays.
- The cost for shipping is based upon total order amount for regular sized items.
- Please also advise if this is a rush order or if you have any preferred courier, additional fees will apply.
You will be sent an email upon dispatch from our warehouse to inform you that your package is on its way to the shipping address you specified upon checkout.
FOR CEBU CUSTOMERS
Free Local Delivery
- Cebu City & Mandaue City ( within 5km from our branches) : min purchase of ₱1,500
- Cebu City, Mandaue City and Consolacion (within 10km from our branches) min purchase of ₱2,000
- Lilo-an, Lapu-Lapu, Mactan & Talisay City (within 15km from our branches) min purchase of ₱3,000
* If minimum purchase requirements are not met, delivery/shipping starts at the ₱ 50 pesos, with increments of ₱ 10 per km.
* Surcharge delivery fees for bulky items
* We encourage online payments for your orders. COD is accepted for nearby areas.
* PLS NOTE if your address is not verified by google, our local delivery option will not be shown. Please message us so we can assist you with your order.
GIFT WRAPPING OPTIONS
Please include in the NOTE Section during checkout what colors you prefer, otherwise we will decide for you. Thank you.
Enjoy FREE delivery for local Cebu orders with min purchase of ₱1,500. In case you just need a few stuff, minimal fee of ₱50 for orders below 🤗
We ship nationwide - just use 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣 upon check out for orders ₱2,500 and above. Enjoy delivery straight to your door steps!
Items can be exchanged within 30 calendar days after the delivery of the items. A store credit or gift voucher will be provided if a certain item is sold out.