Saya VTB Laro Collection Piko
Regular price ₱1,400.00
- SaYa is a hybrid sling.This combines the convenience and nursing discretion of a ring sling, the ease of use and deep pockets of a pouch sling, the comfort and dual shoulder support of a wrap or SPOC (simple piece of cloth), the versatile style and wisdom of traditional Asian carriers, the modern fabrics, construction and durability of technical carriers.
- Versatek Blend (VTB) is made of 80% nylon and 20% spandex (Slight sheen, sporty fabric feel)
- Refer to the size guide to get the correct fit.
- Tight is right!
- Saya feel should be tight, tight fit means more secure hold.
- In 3-4 months, the fit will be more relaxed as fabric adjusts and baby grows heavier.
- Saya should never feel loose. Loose fit is dangerous.
- To wear the “tight” fitting Saya, mother should place the seam in the center along her belly button.
How the Saya should fit:
Smaller babies – up to 5 months: more coverage: back, legs and arms are in the pouch. Sling sits high since babies are lighter.
Older babies – legs are out, back taller and longer, babies may sit up, they just need a good seat to keep in place. The sling sits lower but never bellow the belly button of the mother.
- Lapit. - The Saya should be tight enough to hug your baby close to you. This will be most comfy to you and your baby.
- Kita. - Your baby's face should always be seen by a peek or a glance without having to move around the Saya.
- Halik. - The head of your baby should be comfortably close to you. With your head tipped over, you should be able to kiss your baby.
- Maginhawa. - Your baby's chin must never be forced onto their chest for comfortability and normal breathing.
- Alalay. - Your Saya should be the perfect size for you. A loose-fitting Saya will not be able to bring comfort and give back support for your baby.