9oz (260ml) Sippy Cup
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No spill spout - features our cross cut design.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone, spout provides easier transition from baby bottle feeding to Sippy Cups. We have won multiple awards based on the ease of transition of our line.
- Perfect for 9 to 36 months
- Comes with Travel Top which reduces the chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher safe (Top rack recommended)
USE & CARE
Thinkbaby Sippy cups are dishwasher safe (Top Rack recommended). Please take care not to wipe the measurement markings. We do not use lead in our paint, which is what predominately makes paint stick. The US and EU standards actually allow for low levels of lead. We specifically do not want lead in our products.
When washing the Sippy cups in the dishwasher, we recommend using a detergent that is free of chlorine. Most of the natural detergents on the market from Eco Lever to Seventh Generation should be free of toxic chemicals. If hand-washing, the American Pediatrics Association suggests using warm soapy water, but only if you live in an area with treated water systems.
Before first use:
We recommend sterilizing the Sippy cups in boiling water for 2 to 5 minutes before first use. We do not recommend utilizing sterilizers, as we cannot guarantee that the ones on the market were made with safe materials. While the baby bottles are technically microwave safe, we strongly suggest that parents do away with the use of microwaves for all items and products destined for your little one.
What else you might want to know....
How do I convert the Thinkbaby bottle into the Sippy Cup?
One of the great things about the Thinkbaby system is that you can convert the baby bottles into our award winning Sippy Cups. Simply purchase the Thinkbaby Conversion kit from your local retailer or online. To convert, remove the baby bottle nipple and replace with the Sippy Cup spout. Then place the Sippy Cup handles around the top of the baby bottle and push down over the neck of the bottle. Tighten the collar with spout around the neck of the bottle and presto chango you have our award winning Sippy Cup!!!