Ecomom UV Sterilizer with Anion - Green
Ecomom is the first of its kind to sterilize and elimintae 99.9% of bacteria on surfaces using UV-C light. Aside from the UV Sterilizing power, it has PTC heater fan to dry the items inside ECOMOM. It can sterilize, dry, and store items such as baby bottles, bottle nipples, pacifiers, breastpump parts, utensils, plates, teething toys. It can even sterilize mobile phones, remote controls, stuffed toys, accessories, etc.
Its ability to eliminate harmful bacteria such as Escherichia Coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Salmonella Typhimurium, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, has been validated by KCL Korea Conformity Laboratories.
Anion feature - releases forest oriented anion to disinfect stored items and eliminates unique odor of UV sterilization.
Advantages of using ECOMOM:
No Burn Risk
it does not use steam or hot water, thus, very safe for parents to use.
No Water Mess
it does not need water to steam or dip the bottles, no messy countertops when sterilzing using ECOMOM.
Dry and Store
Ecomom dries the items inside the UV cabinet, it eliminates the extra step of air drying or cloth wiping. More hygienic! No mild dew caused by steam sterilizing or conventional hot water sterilizing, does not cause water marks too!
325w x 340d x 403h (mm)
How To Use:
- Wash the bottles or accessories in warm soapy water and rinse well.
- Shake off the excess water well to maximize the drying function.
- Load bottles or items you want to sterilize. Ensure that you spread the items out and not pile them on top of each other, as surfaces need as much exposure to light as possible for the germs to be eliminated.
- Select the touch button: Choose the 3rd touch button for automatic cycle of 35 mins. Or double tap for 55 mins of cycle.
- Double tapping for additional cycle time if you feel the need for additional drying or ventilation.
- 15 minutes or 25 minutes of sterilization process: This cycle is recommended for items that do not need drying or are sensitive to heat and moisture such as remote controls, cell phones, electronics, certain toys or other personal items.
- Position items so that they receive optimal exposure to UV light."
- Main body
- Storage Shelf
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- 4w Lamp