Wisemom Pro Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump
FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING
- Compact and portable
- Super silent
- Window Led screen
- Touch panel controls
- Battery life up to 120 minutes per full charge
- Strong suction strength (under single pumping : up to 250mmhg)
- Massage and Expression Mode
- Includes silicone massagers and bottle stands
- Closed system with backflow preventor
- Dual voltage (100v – 240v)
- 1 Year Warranty
- Massage Mode – Massage and stimulates breasts.
- Quicker and lighter suction
- Adjustable up to 9 levels.
- Use this mode initially to enable milk letdown.
- Express Mode – Longer and stronger suction.
- Adjustable up to 9 levels.
How to Assemble
- Assembling Breastkit – Insert the breast shield to the breast shield body. You will now have a complete breatskit.(Note: Please remove the dust cover when start pumping.)
- Assembling the Diaphragm – Insert the diaphragm on the top portion of the breastkit. Screw the cap tightly to prevent air leak.
- Assembling the Bottle and Bottle Stand – Assemble the assembled breast shield body onto the bottle. Affix the assembled collection kit ti the bottle stand.
- Connect the Tubing Connector Set – Connect one end of the short tubing to the single opening of the Y connector. Connect one tubing connector to the other end of each long tubes. There are 2 long tubes with tubing connectors attached on each ends. Connect the ends (without connectors) to the other 2 openings of Y connector. Note: Make sure the tubing set is assembled properly. When one of the long tubes is removed and one side is plugged.It becomes single pumping.
- Connect Breastkit and Pumping Unit
- Connect Tubing connect one end of the tubing to the breastkit and the other end to the pump unit. Make sure both ends are connected tightly otherwise suction may be affected.
- Connecting to Power Adapter Plug the AC Adapter into the socket outlet. Attach the power cord to pump unit.
How to Use
- Before using the breast pump, clean and sterilize the bottles and parts. Then, assemble the parts properly.
- Before pumping, massage or warm your breast with a hot towel for a few minutes/ This can help produce more milk.
- Attach your breast to the flange. Slightly lean forward while pumping.
- To prolong battery life, do not charge while using.
- Long press the on/off button to turn on. Pumping will automatically start with massage mode. Press the (-) and (+) buttons to adjust the strongest level that’s comfortable.
- When milk starts spurting out, switch to expression mode by pressing the on/off button ligthly. Press the (-) and (+) buttons to adjust the strongest level that’s comfortable.
- Strong Suction
- 9 Suction Levels
- Closed System Design
- One Year Warranty
- Dual Phase Modes
- Touch-Button Technology
- BPA-Free Material
- Small and Lightweight
- Super Silent
- 2 Dust Cover
- 2 Silicone Breast Shield
- 2 Breast Shield Body
- 2 Diaphragm
- 2 Cap
- 6 Tubing Connector
- 1 Y Connector
- 1 Power Adapter
- 2 Long Tube
- 2 Short Tube
- Pump Unit
- 2 Bottle Stand
- 2 Wide Neck Bottle 120ml
- 2 Bottle Adaptor
- 2 Locking Ring
- 2 Bottle Cover
- 2 Bottle Lid
1 year warranty for unit
*If you wish to receive 2 nipples with your pump order, please specify this under special instructions. We don’t include nipples unless requested because we support the Milk Code. As breastfeeding advocates, we recommend cup feeding baby your expressed milk instead of bottle feeding that leads to breast rejection.