190889Z Mamaway Nano Bamboo Postnatal Recovery & Support Belt - Gray
STILL LOOK PREGNANT?
The uterus expands to accommodate bub during pregnancy. The loose skin & muscles need compression like the Mamaway postnatal belly band to help shrink & tighten again post birth.
REPAIRING ABDOMINAL SEPARATION
Repairing Diastasis Recti after birth is key, as it not only helps with your “mummy tummy”, but getting your core strength back is essential to prevent permanent damage to your lower back & spine.
POSTURE & PAIN
Designed to be worn for most of your waking hours without discomfort, to correct your posture and assist in the self-repair of your abdomen while you get on with your day.
Assists with Diastasis Recti and corrects your posture to improve PFD's when combined with physio therapy and exercise. Supports your uterus, abdomen, pelvis, back and spine postpartum by applying compression to your core. Holds the expanded uterus wall, loose skin and muscles back in place postpartum. Assists in recovery from abdominal separation, getting strength back in your core and stabilise your abdomen and wound after c-section, or as back support while breastfeeding or carrying your baby.
Contains bamboo charcoal, antibacterial and naturally emits far-infrared rays to improve circulation. Fully adjustable Velcro allows you to control the tightness as the Velcro sticks anywhere on the band.
• Can be used straight after birth to help with uterus & pelvic floor recovery, stabilising the abdomen and improve posture while you recover
• Suitable both natural and c-section, safe to wear under clothing. Wide enough to be a corset, soft enough to be a wrap and strong enough to support your back
• Easy to use 3 step fastening system feels secure and comfortably tight. Two compression sub belts to reinforce key recovery areas, giving you an immediate waist line and smooth silhouette under clothing
• Breathable bamboo charcoal fibers form a rigid yet flexible material that bends and twists with your body without bunching or creasing
• High quality, durable construction that maintains its shape, wash after wash
Materials: 57% Nylon, 28% Polyester (Contains Bamboo Charcoal), 15% Rubber
Care Instructions: Hand wash only/ Do not bleach/ Do not soak/ Do not tumble dry
SMALL - MEDIUM Waist size 20 -36 inches
LARGE - XL . Waist size 30 - 50 inches
To choose your right size during pregnancy: Choose one size bigger than your pre-pregnancy body size in the first and second trimesters. If you're close to your due date, please use your current size.
*For women with very short torsos, please consider purchasing the Posture Correcting Maternity Support Belt, as this product can dig into your rib cage when you sit down. Please pull the product lower to cover your pelvis before you sit down to avoid irritations and discomfort during prolonged sitting i.e for breastfeeding or only wear it when you're standing. Please consider your circumstances before making the purchase, to make sure the product is right for you.